Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Various

- I think I'm getting over my fear of shrimp feet.
- I was eating a pudding and Luisa came up and dipped a cookie in it for me and stuck it in my face.
- I just helped her with Excel again, and with making folders. She is amazed.
- Beach tomorrow.
- Trying to organize a trip the week people are going to Morocco. I'm thinking Munich->Zurich->Milan, or Vienna->Zagreb->(Trieste?). I also want to go to Helsinki. Paris.. Rome... pshh, Those can wait. Greece probably won't happen yet because it's hella expensive.
- Spanish people are not good walkers, in general. Well, old spanish people. Like the ones who stop and eat ice cream in the middle of the sidewalk.
- Gelato is everywhere.. I'm not going to be able to go back to regular old ice cream.
- Luisa just unplugged my computer. Hasta luego!

No comments: